Between 28 and 30 November 2005 in Brussels (Belgium) the CNFI International Relations Committee had several meetings with European Unions authorities including the European parliament, the Council and Commission. Beside these meetings the CNFI international relations committee had also some meetings with NGOs (Non-Governmental Organizations). The following topics were discussed in the above meetings.
- The political and social situation of Oppressed Nations in Iran, and the systematic violation of human rights situation of these people in their regions by the Iranian government.
- The continuation of discriminatory and repression policy by the Iranian government against Oppressed Nations and its intensification since Mr. Ahmadi Nezhad has come to power.
- The formation of Congress of Nationalities for a federal Iran.
- It is vital to solve the Oppressed Nations political situation for democratization of Iran and for the security, stability and maintenance of peace in the region.
- The foreign policy of Islamic Republic of Iran and its nuclear program.
- The worsening situation of political prisoner in Iran and importance of pressurising the Iranian regime to release them.
- The situation of Iranian political refuges and difficulties they are facing in Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan and Turkey.
- The European Unions policies towards Iran.
International Relations Committee
Congress of Nationalities for a Federal Iran
(Nasser Boladai, Karim Abdian, Mero Aliaar)